Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year 2011!!

I am not Chinese but this celebration is one of my most awaiting time because I got "Cuti Panjang" during this celebration.

Back at my childhood age, I used to tag along with  my father to "Pekan Ranau" to visit his Chinese friends where I have the chance to watch the lion dance being performed by local people and get ang pow from my father friends.. For a 9 years old girl, I felt it was like watching a Disney Roadshow and win a lucky draw. However, after I reached my puberty ages (I guess when I was around 14 yrs or 15 yrs) I preferred to watch it with my friend than tagged along with my father and got ang pow.. malu konon la

I also loves to hear the sound of  firecracker! prompompompommmmmmm!! It was like music to me yet now this sound really annoy me especially in the middle of night.. See, so many thing changed in me but I still love CNY!

So, I am taking this opportunity to wish all Malaysian who celebrate it a very Happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!!

For my Chinese Friend:-
新年快乐不要酒后驾驶,因为还是想看到所有节后你!*wink*

1 comment:

  1. bila sdh bujang, pandai sdh malu kan.. hahahahah.. skrg my rayyan lg pnya turn yg excited betul sama bunga api & mercun.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...