Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I won!

You might wonder what did I won, right??
So, keep on reading because I am going to explain what exactly it is..

Actually, right before CNY holiday, my hubby and I placed a bet on "Net free Holiday".. Let me elaborate it 1st before you guy start guessing and than end up guessing wrong .. "Net free Holiday" in my hubby and mine context mean holiday without checking our email / social network / blog / what so ever concerned with internet yet we still can update our status via our mobile phone.. That's it!

If you noticed, I haven't post any entry from 1- 7 February 2011 except for 1 entry about CNY that I scheduled earlier to be published on 3rd of February and that answer my absence..

I won and though I felt a little bit out-dated yet it worth my times since I spend more quality time with my  beloved family..We need to spare some quality time with our family without any interruption of our online world.. I am persistent net surfer and this kind of bet really knock  me hard of reality on my lack of time with my family especially my kids.. mcm mo kena join rehab pula ni..

2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...