Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air!


While most Muslim people campaign to say NO to Valentine Day, here I am shouting this special day of Love to everyone! I wishes my mother, my siblings, my relatives and my friends Happy Valentine's day and hoping that people out there won't condemn me for this act of love..

JAKIM is doing what they have to do to prevent Muslim especially youngster from indulge in any immoral acts and I am totally agreed with it but I think they shouldn't too strict about it if it's celebrates by married couples. To me, celebrating it doesn't mean celebrating the Christian religion but celebrating the act of love by loving every living things.. The concept is same with celebration of other religion festival where the most important is our intention and faith, isn't it?

Isn't LOVE is one of Allah/God best gift in human nature and LOVING is one of the greatest kindness bestow by Allah/God in human nature? Tepuk dada, tanya selera..We know the answer!

Okay, enough with this "HOT" issue. I don't want my blog to enlist in PEOPLE black-list.. =P

 Wishing each other Happy Valentine's day is good enough between my hubby and I because to us, everyday is valentine's day.. Just on 14th February, we will spare some times together to celebrate have dinner together without our 4 hyperactive princes and princess... *Smile*

 I know what you all thinking but no, not an expensive candle-light dinner okay!! Just makan2 biasa at kedai makan "mug mug" nearby our flat area.. AND no flowers and gift too!

However, I write this  poem for my hubby and I hope he will like it ( though he will definitely laugh 1st ):~

Dear Hubby,
You make me cry, you make me laugh
You make me sad, you make me happy
You hurt me, you mend me
You curse me, you praise me
We fight, we make-up
like a series of Yin & Yang
that sometimes sicken me and scare me
But LOVE between us is beyond words
LOVE bring us together
LOVE become our bridge of forgiveness
A bridge that destined by God
A bridge that balancing our imperfection
A bridge that always win

Dear Hubby,
You might not a romantic husband
But you love me in your own way
and I love you for who you are
Long live Tom & Jerry Relationship!






For those who celebrating it, spread the act of loving on this day of LOVE!

P/S:~ 1)  This is just MY opinion so please correct me if I am wrong..
          2)  I am totally against any of immoral act

5 comments:

  1. Ignore to hot issue. hehehe..
    Happy Valentine's Day to Tom & Jerry! ekekekek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tunung... Sa stuju dgn ko... Happy Valentine Day.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biar la tu issu tu sis..Let it be..kalo layan makin sakit tu..but bagi saya V-day tidak salah bh..orang yang buat V-day tu jadi terus negatif....Happy V-day to ur family from me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Just

    hahaha.. ehhhhh-haaaaaaa!
    Long live Tom & jerry!

    Happy Valentine Day!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...