Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE REWARD I WON : UNIFI FROM TM

I know I left a cliffhanger in my previous entry.. hehehe, don't get mad because I did it on purpose..LOL
Okay Just, you will get your answer in this entry, so baca baik2 kio..^_^ v

I won the bet between my hubby and the reward is..jeng..jeng..jeng...: UniFi !!!!!!
My hubby will install high speed broadband also well known as UniFi from Tm.. I am so excited since I found out that the installation will take place on 20 February.. Rasa mo break-dance ja bila hubby gave me the news..

However, my hubby have 1 ultimatum condition that I must obey in order to keep him paying the cost. He said, "Jangan Overdose". Meaning, I can have my UniFi as long as I do my responsibility as a mother and a wife..*wink*..

I am using streamyx (RM77/month) which belonged to my company before this and I am satisfied with it and rumors said that UniFi is really nice and I think I will definitely loves it.. I think I am going to write about it soon after I experience the greatness of it myself..

6 comments:

  1. Hi there...UNIFI ada sudah ka kalau di Sabah? Saya rasa di sekitar KL saja kn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa.. best2! paling best pnya hadiah ni!

    btw, ko d mana jg ni? doii.. siou.. baru mo tnya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just

    Just, sia tinggal sama karaja di Puchong ba ni..

    mimang best tapi yg tdk best ada syarat ba..Lps ni mo kena rajin la ni..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ko d puchong pula.... sia nda pass area tu.. buli la meet up one day.. hehhe

    bnyk benda comes with terms ba kan.. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...