Sunday, February 20, 2011

Water your body!

Like plants, we too need to water our body everyday! Our body contained from 55% to 78% with water, depending on our body size. To function properly, our body requires between 1 to 7 liters of water per day to avoid dehydration. Drinking water is essential to human and all kind of lifeforms!

Some of you might wonder how is it affect your confidence? Well, no matter how expensive or how up-to-date your make-up or beauty product, it won't cast away your dull and dry skin problem due to lack of moisture within your body system. All of those product only conceal those problem and I don't think all of us wanna to put on make-up 24/7 aren't we?

What I mean by water is not include with coffee, tea, carbonate drinks or etc but it is a clean, white water okay! In fact, you need to cut out taking all of those flavored drinks especially those with caffeine!

I am not bluffing about this because I've seen the result of drinking enough water with my own eyes! I don't know if the result is same for all people  or maybe it depend on our body system but one of my friend did have a translucent and flawless skin by drinking 8 glass and more water per day! Believe me when I said it boost-up her confidence !

For those who ignore this simple fact before this and then suffer with the consequence, it's never too late to start watering your body. Even hopeless plants can bloom beautifully after consistently being watered !! Try it and you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...