Saturday, May 7, 2011

Best Wishes From Mommy To You

The Birthday Boy - Ilyas Maliq
ATTENTION! Today is my youngest son birthday! OMG, he is 2 years old! Really? I can't believe it..
Yep, time really does passed by without waiting for us to realize that today become yesterday just in the blink of eyes.. It feel like just yesterday I gave birth of him..Even the trauma giving birth of him still fresh in my mind yet my son is officially 2 years old today..




Watching him grew up right to my eyes gave such joy and happiness and I will treasures and cherish every single moment.. Pardon me if you feel that I talked too much about him (my kids) repeatedly in my blog yet I will never ever feel ashamed to express my feeling and my loves about him (my kids) to the world because my kids is my world.. He might be not the cutest or even the brightest kid in the world but to me, in my heart and my eyes, he is just perfect the way he is and i think all parent should feel the same about their kid.. (It's always sadden me to know or to read about parent / mommy who dumped their baby because of her/his physically handicapped or even to save their own face). Oppss, crap..I shouldn't feel down on this special day of my son..
Add caption

Well, there is NO party for my youngest son (for now) since I decided to held it together with my 2nd son 7th birthday on 30th May..Hehehehe, I guess lots of people (tidak termasuk yang  kaya la) especially people with average income like me choose this way of celebration because it will save money & and time, am I right? It's gonna be a very small and simple party but to me the most important thing is I can fulfill my kids wish to have a birthday party this year since they didn't have any last year..

Eating with passion =P
However, my hubby and I did bought a small chess cake for my youngest son! He eats the cake like he never eat any before, so messy but it's really fun to watch him with the cream all over his cute face.. I even allowed him to have an ice cream treat afterward..Gosh, he creates such a mess that took my hubby an hour to clean up everything.. But at least he has such a good time (along with his brother and sister) with the cake on his birthday..
Ice Cream treat!

Okay, prince of smiling, best wishes from mommy and daddy to you..May you grow up to be the most handsome and gentle man ever..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SON! Cewah, macam dia faham kan..=P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...