Monday, August 29, 2011

Fever attack On Her Birthday!


I supposed to post this entry yesterday but  I spend most of my time doing my last minute Raya shopping then went straight to my MIL house at Semenyih to celebrate my daughter and MIL birthday and only manage to come back home at 1.00 am. It's just a small celebration actually and Yeah, my daughter (Shasa) got fever on her birthday! But thanks God that it just a normal fever.. Orang cakap demam nak besar.=P




My daughter born on 28th August 2007 while my MIL born on 29th August, so we decide to celebrate it together. The day before my daughter birthday, she already demand that she will choose her own birthday cake and she want my hubby to buy her make-up set for her birthday present.(Hubby said she couldn't decide which one cake she want because there are lots of selection at the cake house)  Hahahaha, she asked my hubby because she know that her papa will grant her everything if he can. Princess kesayangan hubby la dikatakan.. But of course hubby didn't buy the real one. She was sulking when she know hubby bought make-up mainan but being a kid, she is fine right after hubby treated her with GULA-GULA.. Candy definitely is the best bribe for my daughter because she just loves it! Well, she did said this to me, " nanti mama beli make-up yang betul2 bila shasa besar ye.."
 
To my daughter, may you grow up into fine lady and may you achieve every single dream you have.     You are my perfect daughter and mama love you very much. Mama will always pray the best in you life. Happy 4th year my darling daughter...

Right from the first time we held you in our arms,
You made us fall in love with you, with your irresistible charm.
You were the most beautiful thing that we had ever seen,
Dearest baby you made us happier than we had ever been.
Today on your birthday, looking at you grow up so fine,
Makes us love every tiny bit of this time.
Happy Birthday to our angelic daughter.
- poem by wishafriend.com
 
And to my MIL:- They may say a thing or two about Mother-In-Laws
They may make some nasty jokes
But these are definitely not about you
Cause you’re not like most
You’re so much fun to be with
I enjoy our time with you
Happy Birthday Mother-In-Law
May all your dreams come true! 



Okay, don't have much time left since hubby and I need to go to pasar to buy chicken for tomorrow and some other stuff.  So enjoy the pics on my daughter & MIL birthday celebration..

The right cake is my daughter's cake, choose by herself & the other one is for MIL

Nenek & Cucu potong cake..

Make-up mainan & set masak2 after few hours given to my daughter.. hahaha!
 P/S: Not  much pics taken by me because I was busy controlling my youngest son from attacking the cakes..hahaha & will going to auto-publish my entry start from tomorrow till Thursday..

3 comments:

  1. dei kesian gia dia fever...heheh pandai dia minta beli makeup kan...

    wah happy bday sama sahsa n ur MIL..God bless them

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless them Both!! Hehehe.. ^_^.v..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beaty & Aki: THANK YOU bilang my daughter & my MIL..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...