Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anticipated Holiday!


Almost a week without single post from me..(*sigh).. Not that I am busy or anything but it just that I have nothing interesting to share about. CNY holiday? Well, honestly we did not go anywhere but lazing off at home since we have not plan anything because we need to save up for our brief return to my village this coming April. Yes, all of us; the kids and me will going back to my village!

This is going to be 1st time for my hubby and 3 of my kids; Elan, Shasa and Eyas to visit my village after 10 years. Before this I couldn't afford the air ticket that why they never been to my village. As for Daniel, he been there before and he even live with my parent for a year during my final year in UKM. Normally I go back by myself but this time whole family going back together and that really excited all of us especially the kids. The husband kind of nervous because he is going to meet my siblings that he never meet before. I feel kind of funny to see his anxious expression whenever I mention about this trip because he is worried if my siblings gonna bully him during those period. Hehehe, I survived his family all this while so why can't he? Payback time (*winking and evilly smile).. Just kidding though! (^_^)v

I promised my kids that they going to have a good time in Ranau. I knew they will love my hometown as much as I love it! I am going to show my kids why I always miss my family and my hometown and at the same time hoping that they will fall in love with my hometown! I can hardly wait to see my mom and my village! No matter how beautiful the city of KL, it can never win my affection toward my village where I grew up!

pic of my home in Kg. Tudangan which I snapped last Sept.
All of us really hope that this time nothing will come between our plan to go back to my village. My mother also very excited to meet all of her grandchild and also her son-in-law. I hope everyone can accept my husband as one of our family. So that is what the anticipated holiday all about. I don't want to boast up about it since some people said it not good to 'broadcast' plan that still far from achieved but I am too excited and can't help myself from writing about it here! Please pray for me and my whole family that everything will goes smoothly and all of us will finally go back to my village okay!

I think it is not too late for me to wish all Malaysian especially my friends and families who celebrate Chinese New Year, "GONG XI FA CAI!" May all of us will have a PROSPEROUS year and may this year of Dragon will spread PEACE and HARMONY all over the world! Plus, Happy holiday everyone!

Image credited to javaura.com
  P/S: I am on 9 days paid leave! Thanks to my generous boss (^_^) V


posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. i wish everything will be awesome.. :) just think positive yeah! and most important thing, drive safe! hehehe. enjoy the quality time..happy holiday!!!! happy CNY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! Sis... hope everything will be okay ar.... GOD bless ur journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for u and family tunung! sia dpt rasa nervous c hasben. heheheh... hrp2 semua berjalan dgn lancar.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...