Saturday, January 28, 2012

Frustrated!


Image credited to Mr. google
That exactly what I feel right now! I am frustrated with myself for being unable to execute going down slope successfully even though I been learning it for 2 hour today! As I told in my past post, I am going to get my driving license this year and FYI I already took the computer test on 31st Dec last year and managed to pass through it and now already started the 16 hours driving class after I got my 'L' license. Honestly, the last time I learn how to drive was like 12 year ago and I never drive again since. In fact you can say that I don't know how to drive any longer!

So far I can say that I am okay with the side parking and even the 3 point turn (which I managed to learn a bit today) but I am really such a failure with the slope test! Actually not the whole slope test since I think I can execute the going up slope quite well but really suck to execute the going down slope! I did it over and over again for 2 hour today but only managed to execute it successfully few time only and failed most of my attempt! I feel so damn bad because everyone else can do it smoothly while I am still struggling! Ironically, most people said going up the slope is the hardest while here I am whining of my struggle to going down the slope without either the engine died or reverse down the slope.(*sighing).. After trying for more than an hour and half and still unable to descending the slope smoothly, I can feel my knees shaking and I am losing my focus..(-_-)

Luckily my instructor noticed my depression and try to cool me down and diverted me with another lesson which is the 3 point turn that I can say I managed to do although I only learn it for 30min or less. However I need to practice it more to master it. However, I am not yet quite over with my depression with my failure to execute the going down slope because I am still thinking about it. I keep chanting to myself that if other can do it why not me, that I can do it better tomorrow. Yep, tomorrow I have another 2 hours driving class and I really hope I beat my failure! Keep up the positive attitude Tunung..

Now I know how hard it is to drive a car! No wonder my husband have those angry expression every time I complained/grumbled about his driving attitude because I thought it was easy! Now I learn my lesson that it is not easy as we see it.. (*sighing again).. 

That's all I can write for now. Really sorry because nothing important but just my whining on this post but now you do know a thing about me; that I don't know how to drive (*smile).. As always, don't feel shy to offer me anything; tips/encouragement/comment okay!

Ciao and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. definitely tia senang.. Ha ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. now im the who agitates because im just about to start the 8-hours practical.....heeee...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...