Friday, March 2, 2012

Back To Memory Lane: My 1st Crush


All of sudden I think of one name; my 1st crush and I couldn't reign myself from writing about it. It happened 15 years ago but the memory is still crystal clear.

Image credited to santabanta.com
I guess everyone have their own experience with their 1st crush. Well, I was once a teenager and being a normal teenager, me too have that 1st crush experience. Thinking about it make me want to rolling on the floor and laugh till my lung burst because it was so hilarious and funny but embarrassing at the same time.

I was in form 3 when this crush of mine attending my school with his younger sister. He was a very skinny and pale Chinese boy. He was not really that good looking but his shyness and silence that  attracted me to him. Many times I tried to talk to him but my reputation as a fierce and stuck-up girl make him ran every time I tried to approach him. Daring gila masa dulu2 (*laughing). Since I cannot get closed to him, I tried to be-friend with his younger sister with the help of my cousin which was in the same class with her. If I want to write it in detail, it will take pages but let just shorten the story to the climax of my 1st crush confession. I asked his younger sister to pass my letter to him! Well, it was not really a letter but my bio-data on it with a message "Boleh kita berkenalan?" Did I get any replies? Nope, he never replied and few weeks after that he moved out and I never heard any of him until now. 

That was the story of my 1st crush. Of course I have another crush after that but as people said 1st time always stuck in our mind (*winking). How about you people? Don't tell me that you never experience any crush at all because that excuses won't buy me. Just kidding okay! Feel free to share your own story of your 1st crush and do let me know so that I will stop by to read about it, okay!

7 comments:

  1. bah..sapa ka itu tunung..eheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alala.. Daring gila ko moy! Sia nda ingat owh sepa my 1st crush! Hahahaha.. Mcm bnyk yg sia minat dlm 1 masa! Hahaa.. Sia kena betul2 refresh utak owhhh.. Huhuh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, your cute and heart tinglish post reminds me back of my secret admirer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaa....shiok mau imbas kembali..tapi sy malu mau post..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh turus teringat saya sama secret admirer saya dulu di ums o..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eryati: hehehe, ko kenal juga kali dia tu. kijap ja dia sama adik dia skolah di sikul kita dulu. Nama dia, Liew Kim fatt..

    Stella: sia tggu ko punya post..;)

    Just: sia ingat ni org sbb 1st time sia minat sama boy ba gia ni.. Sia ingat2 balik mcm nda percaya sia buli daring mcm tu..hahaha

    Mummyfaye: Thanks - already read ur post about ur SA, kiut la..

    Belle: Jgn malu2 ba.. =)

    Kay: apa lagi, kasi share la..hahaha

    P/S: siou lambat reply kio kawan2!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...