Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcoming March


Image credited to 123rf.com
I can't believe it's March already but there is nothing we can do to stop time right? It's beyond our control.. No matter what, we have to welcome every single new days, new months and new years with expectation that we live it to the fullest, aren't we? or maybe it's just me..

I leave behind the month of February with relief though there were few things that I didn't managed to achieve (*sighing).. Well, I failed my JPJ test, what more can I say (*sighing again).. A slight mistake while doing the 3 pointer that cost me another amount of bucks to repeat the whole part! Thinking of it just make me mad with myself but I have to accept that I failed and the only thing I can do to make it right is to re-take the test and hopefully this time I will pass it (*positive thinking).

I have nothing much planned for March except for preparation of our whole family "balik kampung" trip on mid of April. It's just a short trip of 5 days but I think it's better than not going at all right? Sorry, can't help myself from keep mentioning this trip since the kids, hubby and I really looking forward to it (*with twinkle in my eyes).

What your plan on March? I bet all of you must have your own splendid plan right?(*winking). No matter what your plan, I hope all of us will have a peace, happy and wonderful life, not only for today  but also whole month of march and whole your life..(^_^) v

7 comments:

  1. My Planning for March is to take a driving License...Huhu...Good Luck for you JPJ test again..ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far mcm teda plan pla sya ni bln march hmm.. x tau la nnti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. No plan month of March for me but am looking forward excitedly for April...mo p holiday kunun. Oh ya good luck ko punya driving re-test. Chayo..chayo..dia bilang tu urang kuria kunun hihi....cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. auntie!!! all of you will balik on april? brapa hri bln aa?? hee.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sy suka ni bulan mac sebab bulan besday sy dan anak

    ReplyDelete
  6. saya bercuti di MIRI march ini..hehe
    bah good luck driving test ko. Jangan risau, ko lulus tu kali kedua- Yakin ja ko..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chayok chayok.. U can do it moy! This mth plan.. Looking fwd to hang out with u (maybe nx weekend) and singapore trip end of my this mth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...