Thursday, April 19, 2012

"I Am Coming Home"


Image credited to Mr. Google
Listening to Skylar Grey "I am coming home" and singing along while doing my last minute packing (*winking)..Yeah, I am going back to my hometown with my hubby and kiddos! 

I can't describe how happy I am to see my mother again.. I miss her so much! The kiddos also ecstatic! But I can't say that about my hubby. He is so nervous not only because this is his 1st time to see my mother but also because he is an acrophobia! I don't think I need to elaborate more about acrophobia because you all knew about it already and you knew what does boarding on plane mean to a person with acrophobia (*smiling). But I think he will be fine as long as he is not looking out of the plane window (*chuckle)..

I didn't plan anything yet since my main purpose to go back this time is to introduce hubby and my kids to our relative and also to let them have a glimpse of my beloved village where I grow up. Not to forget  that I am going to help my mother mengomot! Hopefully I am still as skillful as before since last time I help my mother with the harvesting was 13 years ago (*laughing). After that maybe we could visit a few interesting place in Ranau later if the weather is good enough, Isyaallah..

Okay- dokey people, need to get back to my packing task! Goodnight, Good day and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. sy pula yg nervous tiba2! hahahha.. i think the kiddos will definitely enjoy the trip. perhaps ur hubby can join u mengomot too.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just moi, nda dpt pigi mengomot ba sbb hujan ja di kampung sekrg.. Nasib baik x banjir tapi melimpah juga sikit tu air sana bhgn dapur rumah kami ba..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...