Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reward For Myself


My New Baby..
You might wonder what is that hideous black thing (pic above) but I am not going to tell you what is it. All I can say; above 'hideous black thing' is my self-reward for my past few years hard work (*wink2)..

Before this I always put other people needs and desire before me that most time I have to put aside my own needs and desire to ensure they happily got theirs 1st (*sighing).. Well, my kids need is exception because they are my precious ok.. This time I went against the odds (cewahhh), put my desire on 1st row and bought above thing for me.. Hahaha, I can be selfish sometimes.. Maybe I am gonna put my own verdict/review about this new thing of mine soon (*wink2 again).

Yep, I am extremely happy with this new belonging of mine although I am suck with smartphone..Oppsss, now I give away something there (*smiling) but I think it's okay..(^^)v..I am aiming for my own DSLR after this but not in near future though.. taya'an oku  noh daa tambalut id haro DSLR nga ingaa noh usin pomoli baino bei.. Don't understand?? Go, google it up and tell me if you can find the meaning (*ROLF).. Thumbs up for  those who understand (*salute)..

Okay, I think I am done with showing off (*laughing evilly).. Catch you alls again later.. Happy Wednesday everyone!

P/S: this is my 1st post from my new baby.. (*hidung kembang-kempis mode)
 
posted from Bloggeroid

8 comments:

  1. Manu oku daa id Ipad nga aiso tusin dii baino tii. :D

    Soon, I wanted to reward myself too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gorgeouswyne.com no'roihan oku dogo dih Ipad wyne..
    Ba, nanti ko show-off ko punya self-reward kio gorges.. Yg sia ni malu2 kucing kunun ni..wakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasi tau la ba tunung..curious ni..apa tu???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @StellaClaire-Richard malu ba sia stella.. Smartphone yg advance sikit drp smartphone sia yg lama..hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itu tab baitu kan.. :) sia pun mau bili soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anne smartphone yg canggih sikut kunun tu..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Just kicil sikit dari tab tu moy..hihihi ;DDD

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...