Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Like It!

Believe me when I say I am not a fan of jeweleries / accessories especially necklace (except for earrings) but I got this necklace as a souvenir from a friend who went to Chiang Mai recently and hahahaha, I like it!! (*smile) I don't even know why I like this one particular necklace.. Maybe because it's free, wakakaka!

Ok, that's it! Yep, I am done showing off (muntah dulu!) and yeah, no long posting just a random ordinary show off!

Happy Thursday, Happy Working & Happy Fasting!

P/S: Yay, tomorrow is Friday!

Me gusta!! Yay! - kenyataan mikirayou @_@ (pingsan)
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Baru sia tau ko nda suka jeweleries/accessories moy! mcm sia.. earrings and rantai jarang tukar. pakai apa yg ada. tp gelang mmg sia k ureng sikit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just: Memang sia nda berapa suka ni jewelery/accessories.. Time muda2, telinga ja yg tindik byk2..hahaha.. Cincin kahwin pun sia x pakai sbb sia x suka tu feeling ada benda lilit jari sia.. @_@

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...