Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Langkawi Trip Mission : Teaser


Hey all!! I m back!! How's your CNY holiday and celebration?? Mine? Superb because I managed to tick off one of my must do list/resolution (*wink2).

Ok, can't write much at the moment because I am busy catching up with works and the kids at home but here is a pic snapped during my recent solo trip as a teaser so that all of you can stop guessing where is the destination of my solo trip (*smile)! Happy Wednesday everyone!



posted from Bloggeroid

14 comments:

  1. Nnt buli kita buat trip sama si Just aa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah langkawi! Happy wednesday to u too Mandak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You induce my semangat to do soo trip juga ni moi. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. bh jangan kasi lama update solo trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ratu Hatiku teda hal, atur ja.. Tapi budget trip ah..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Wyne Mouren Puas hati sia walaupun dlm negara ja moi.. Nah, capt2 ko atur trip solo..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Just kasi intro dulu moi.. nanti entry ada 3 part ni..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @beaty kalu buli mo kasi siap cepat2 ba mandak tapi skrg sibuk lagi ni..

    ReplyDelete
  9. halllooooo.... baru saya tervisit your blog hihihihihi.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAAA SUDAH JALAN rupanya best2

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...