Saturday, June 29, 2013

Peacefulness By The Sea


When we're young we have faith in what is seen, but when we're old we know that what is seen is traced in air and built on water - Maxwell Anderson

It's almost a month since my vacation in Kuala Terengganu with the kids but still this pic haunted me with so many unanswered question. When I snapped this on my way back from Kuala Terengganu to Puchong, I couldn't help myself from  wondering whether the old man sleep there because of it's peacefulness or because he doesn't have any place to go. Looking at him through my camera lens, make me feel sad because old folks always remind me of my parent and how much I miss them especially my late father. This picture also remind me to always check on my mom back in Kampung. You see, even a picture can remind us of something important that we might forget, or is it just me?  

I wanted to approach the old man and talk to him because I wanted to know his real condition but I couldn't bring myself to disturb his peaceful rest/sleep. Moreover I am not someone who like to poke my nose into peoples business. In my heart, I pray that he was there for his afternoon nap, that he have a house somewhere there that he have someone to take care of him, that he wasn't homeless as I thought. I know it's a bad habit to jump into assumption but pardon me for being one when it's concerned with old folks. 




Whoever this old  man, I pray to God to take care of him till the end. I won't forget his peaceful nap. I am glad that I captured that moment of him and to whom it may concerned, if you happened to stumble upon this post and  know this old man or maybe you are his families/relatives and you feel offended of me snapping his picture without consent and want me to remove it, please do let me know. Please do accept my apologizes because my intention is merely to share what I saw and my thought of it.

Till next post, happy weekend you all! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. nice shot moy! mcm dia mmg tggl sana owh.. hurmm.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just Macam aman betul dai tidur ni moi.. Iya, sia pun harap2 rumah di adekat2 seja tu..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...