Monday, September 8, 2014

All The Best Dear Son

Omo..Omo.. UPSR is tomorrow!! My eldest son is the one who gonna take it yet I am the one who is freaking out! Deii, dup dap dup dap jantung sia, nervous mcm sia yang mau pigi exam..lol!

I been worrying about my eldest son academic achievement because he is not doing very well since he was in standard 4 (my fault for exposing him to online games) but I hope he is ready enough and I am praying that he will do all his best to get a good UPSR result.

However I noticed that he somehow inherited my 'trait' of doing last minute cramming (>_<) so I advised him not to over-do it because it might cause him to blank-out during examination. banyak-banyak trait, yang not so good juga si anak ikut (>_<). 

Apapun, good luck and all the best to all standard 6 pupils especially to my dear dear son :)
Ok, sekian luahan seorang ibu malam ini.. bisuk luahan seorang ibu gojes pula...hahaha!

Le son doing his last minute revision

12 comments:

  1. Hahahha... Last minute pun tp at least dia buka juga buku moy.. Mesti paper BM hari ni kan.. All da best Elan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buka buku sebab mama dia jadi singa suda moi..hahaha

      Delete
  2. dari kecik sampai besar saya suka buat persediaan last minit bila exam menjelang. hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siok oh anak2 besar suda. Good luck to your son..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks stel.. Nda lama c Gabriel pun 'tanak wagu' suda tu..hehehe

      Delete
  4. Hi. salam perkenalan. i'm following ur blog. siok baca ni. ba, good luck to ur son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam perkenalan juga & terima kasih for the wish :)

      Delete
  5. Tanang ko sis, tanangg. Gitu lah saya untuk anak-anak saya juga. Tapi harus tanang haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya tanang2 juga ni big sis.. Padahal stress juga..hahaha

      Delete
  6. Hope everything is okay. Considering the recent UPSR scandal haha.

    Mesti dia frust tu kan :P

    Well, hope okay already.

    Happy Monday later, Tunung!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...