Monday, September 22, 2014

Never Say Never


Amaran! Kalau kamu jenis yang cepat muntah, bagus kasi sedia plastik kio..hehehe

I know it's late and I should be off to bed now since I need to wake up early yet I couldn't stop myself from updating about this small achievement. Errr, macam minta puji ja kan LOL!

Yep, I am still 'in love' with yoga and honestly it's part of my daily routine nowadays. No matter how lazy I am, I will still doing my 5-10 reps sun salutation daily. I normally practice the basic poses yet sometimes I do try those intermediate pose.

One of pose that I tried and failed countless time is the one-legged king pigeon pose due to my stiff shoulder. I thought it's impossible and I will never able to rotate my hands but I was wrong because by practising now I am able to grab my toes and rotate my hand, yay!! Sikit ja progress tapi itu perasaan gembira sampai tahap super suda.



 
One-legged King Pigeon Pose (Right Hand)
One-Legged King Pigeon Pose (Left Hand)
Still a long long journey for me but I am going to appreciate and enjoy every single moments because I find my healing & calming mantra through yoga. Oh ya, prayers to the Almighty God is number 1 tho :)

Learning yoga through vids posted online is fun and money saver but I really hope in near future I will able to attend classes and learn more about yoga  (*finger crossed)

Ok itu seja cerita mikirayou tengah malam buta. Sekian!

Happy Monday & Happy Working

5 comments:

  1. Yeayyy.. *clap hands*
    Sia surrender la.. keras badan sia.. huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sia pun karas badan juga moi tapi kalau palan2 buli juga la...hehehe

      Delete
  2. Sa jadi stalker arini. Sa pun pandai itu hahaha!
    Patpat kulipat, badan ko bulih berlipat...plakplak (tepuk tangan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tangan ja tu big sis, badan jauh linugu dari dompuran lagi..hahahaha

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...