Thursday, December 4, 2014

PROUD OF YOU, SON...

I am just writing this for my record so that I can always remember by reading it on my blog. Who knows one day my son might stumble upon it (*smile).

Yes, I am very proud of my son over his recent UPSR result. It kind of surprised me since his result was over my expectation (sob..sob..) Well, how can I not surprised when he is one of those kid who 'addicted' to games ever since that fateful day. However I am grateful because despite of his interest over games, he still doing fine with study and among the top 10 in his class.

He is my helper at home; washing the dishes, cooking rice, sweeping the floor, folding clothes and taking care of his youngest brother. Yeah, I am one of those mother who taught their kids to do house chores from young age. My mother in law called it 'bully' but to me it's teaching them sense of responsibility and independent..Opsss, macam lari tajuk sudah saya ni..

Ok, to my dear son; congrats for the good UPSR result. Mama love you always. May God bless you with wisdom for the journey of adolescent and adulthood ahead you..

He was bit sad over his Science result.
Tada!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...