Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Malaysia Team Fan Run 2015 (15KM Finisher)

On 31st May 2015 I joined another running event; Malaysia Team Fan Run 2015 organized by TM at Dataran Putrajaya and this time mister also participating. I registered myself for 15KM and mister joined 10KM (his 2nd). I considered it as my Kaamatan run, hehehe!

15KM gun off at 7.00am and as always I was late and behind the crowd @_@ Berangan mo kasi finish within 1 hours and 40min but I am happy finishing it below 2 hours, ngehehe! 

I considered it as one of very well-organized event among running event I've participated. Lots of portable toilet at the finish/start points, accurate distance marker, good number of water stations, ambulances & medical team and vibrant cheering team, breakfast pack, free flows of milk and 100plus and also entertainments. I also love the medal design! Gonna join again next year kalau umur panjang, In Sha Allah...

Sharing pics from the day of events:-
Pre-run pic :D
Post-run pic with medal close-up
Other mikirayou pics
US :)
Muka pancit mo kasi abis larian, hehe- photo credited to Victor & Elaine
Screenshot of the certificate. X sangka ranking below 50 :P

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nampak mcm byk Stel tapi belum pun sampai 10..hahaha!

      Delete
  2. kasi naik p below 40 lg moy pas ni.. kipidap! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puluk-puluk seja tu moi. Teda target mo dpt ranking cuma mo kasi baik tu masa seja tapi angan2 mat jenin seja..hehehe

      Delete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...