Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Salam Aidilfitri 2015

Oh my, how time flies...It's already day 6th of Syawal, can you believe that?! Am supposed to post this on 1st of Syawal but you know banyak betul aral yang melintang and glad that today (although it just a boring story of my ordinary Syawal celebration) I have free time to finally publish this.

Based on last minute voting (macam pilihanraya la pula, hehehe) this year my small family choose blue as our theme for baju kurung & baju melayu despite of my sulking face because I don't really fancy the color especially it's seem so striking to me. This year teda tempah baju kurung because I have this RM50 Zalora discount voucher from digi, so decided to use the voucher to buy my baju kurung from Zalora. Mo jimat ba,tehehe! Bought Mister and sons baju melayu from our the apparel shop nearby and noticed that there is major price increase of the baju melayu (same design & material, different color). Terasa juga la the difference sebab puluh ringgit juga (-_-). Darn GST, grrrr! Le daughter baju kurung is the cheapest, so the total price of our baju kurung/baju melayu still within budget. Ayat bikin sejuk hati, Lol!

On the eve of Syawal, as always I go to my MIL house in Semenyih to help her with syawal preparation since as always everyone will gather at her house on 1st Syawal before berkonvoi visiting families, relatives and friends around Selangor. On 1st of Syawal, we went to kiddos Atok Li (FIL) house 1st then only we went to gather at kiddos grandma (MIL). This been a yearly routine of mine for the past 13 years (*smile).

One thing I really anticipated on Syawal is asking forgiveness from everyone of our wrong doing that can give me some kind of relief and feel the burden of guilty and remorse lift from my heart (*sighed). Of course the for food lover like me, variety of food juga amat ditunggu-tunggu, hahaha! 

So I am taking this opportunity to wish all my muslim families,relatives & friends a blessed and meaningful Syawal. Let us learn to forgive and forget, be kind and generous to each other and count everything as a blessing. Salam Aidilfitri!

Blue theme :)
Family pic at FIL house
SILs and me
Somewhere in Meru, Klang

2 comments:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya to you & family... cantik ba theme baju raya kamurang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mandak. Nasib baik nampak ok juga tu theme..heheh

      Delete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...