Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ambitious Dream

Staring at the night view from my house make me think how time flies, too fast that a day passed in blink of eyes. Just hours ago I am laying on the bed staring at the fans going round and round while thinking of my plan of the day.

I been lacking of motivation to work for people lately that I feel burden to work hard only for other people to reap the fruits of success. I have this ambitious thinking to quit working for others and be my own boss so that I will feel satisfied to pour our every sweat and blood on it. 

I know it just a mere dream for now since financially, I am not stable yet and there are many other aspect that I need to consider but In Sha Allah, I will try to make it into something real.

For now I just need to kick in my enthusiasm of working hard and sincere for my company and gain all the knowledge and experiences needed so that I can used it to make my ambitious dream come true. I have no complaint over my company especially my boss since he is the kindest person I have ever met in my life and I think him as my own father. 

The end of rambling on the last day of October 2015, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...