Friday, December 18, 2015

ICE LIGHT UP THE NIGHT RUN

Just and me joined Ice Light Up The Night Run on 5th Dec at Plaza Shah Alam. This was my last running event for year 2015. I joined it just because I need a night run, plus the finisher medal is looking nice, hehehe! 

With fees that I considered quite expensive for 10km run, I expected that the organizer will provided bib with timing chip but unfortunately there was no timing chip, grrrr! However I am glad that no timing chip for this run because I can accompany my running buddy; Just without thinking of my finish time. It took almost 2 hours for us to crossed the finish line since we walk most of it. Yang penting sampai & dapat medal juga kan, hehehe!

Regarding the event itself; in my opinion, the worst event I have ever joined. Don't get me wrong, since I do like the challenging routes but the lack of volunteers and police involvement to take care of the traffic that forced runners to fend for themselves at some congestive area, it can turn into nightmares. Organizer should pay attention to this matter since it involve with runner safety. The running shirt by Ultron is superb quality but I don't fancy the vibrant Orange color tho and thumbs up for the medal design!

Not much to share about this event but I am happy because at last I fulfill my promise to run/walk along with my friend. Haven't register for any future run yet but I will definitely fill year 2016 with few running events and aiming to tick off another thing- to-do from my list, ngehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...