Monday, February 1, 2016

February 2016

Assalamualaikum.

Pejam celik, it's already February. As always, times flies. 

The past 31 days has been hectic and stressful to me and still ongoing(*sigh). Seem like year 2016 started off a bit down (work related) for me so far yet I am hoping and praying that everything will be fine with time, In Sha Allah..

Also feel like I have been too focus with my commitment of spending more time with my growing up kids that I FORGOT to pamper myself with 'me' time. Even mister said I need to hang out with my fellow KL friends sooner. Green light, green light, mana suda geng2 sukat KL ni? Just, Lin, mari atur cepat! 

Oh ya, Chinese New Year Holiday is coming soon and am excited to spend it with my small family. Nope, no luxury holiday but maybe like last year gonna spend it somewhere nearby (*wink2).

Until next post, have a good day everyone!

Anticipating coming soon Island escapade :P

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...