Saturday, May 7, 2016

Youngest Son 7th Birthday

Assalamualaikum..

Today is my youngest son (Ilyas) 7th birthday. Like past year, we only have a mini family celebration for him. This year,  Ilyas asked me to have pizzas party and granted, since it was within my budget. Cake was bought from our favorite Japanese cake house, RT pastry. We never get bored with their super yummy cakes!

Among my kids, Ilyas is a bit too attached to me and to his papa as well. He annoyed me most of time with his mischief and naughtiness but I couldn't bring myself to get mad at him because in the end, all of those mischief and naughtiness make us laugh. Biasa la budak-budak kan, hehe!

Dear Ilyas, 
Happy 7th birthday baby! May you grow up to become a soleh son here and hereafter. May Allah will always guide and bless you with happiness. I love you to the moon and back!

My Kiddos!
Family pic on Ilyas 7th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...