Thursday, June 30, 2016

Humble Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah, it's day 25th of Ramadhan. 5 more days before Syawal, In Sha Allah..

I have nothing interesting to write about but I am just gonna jot down how I feel for the past 25 days (minus few 'off' days) preparing and cooking for my family. It's a moot point for others but huge achievement for me who not so keen with cooking, hahaha!

I am really proud of myself because our daily 'buka puasa' for Ramadhan this year was prepared and cooked by me, yay! I have to agree that cooking our meal is more savy and healthy for family than buying it or dining out. Before this we spent at least RM50/day for buka puasa food at the bazaar but now we only spent around RM120 for ingredients for 5-7 days supplies. Jimat banyak kan?!! Regretted all of those wasted money but it's better now or never, am I right?

Yes, I have to admit that it's a bit tiresome but it's gone the moment I saw my kids eating well with gratitude. I can only cooked simple dishes but Alhamdulillah, kiddos and hubby like it so far. No more 'makanan kucing', LOL! Now I regained my 'wrecked' confidence and hey I found out that cooking is fun after all!!

I am grateful for all of those recipe and tips shared on FB and blogs. Without them, I might at lost, hehehe!

What about the chef in da house? Nope, he is still our chef during weekends because weekend is my off days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...