Tuesday, July 12, 2016

To Allah I confide

Assalamualaikum...

The title of this post define what I feel at the moment. Before my father passed away, he is my personal 'confession box' to whom I confide and confess everything beside the Almighty God. He is indeed the best human listener who never spit out a words to anyone. He keep his promise to the grave and that's why part of life gone with him. After he passed away, I turned to few persons but still have this doubt lingering in my mind. After all, we are just human being who easily stray and give in to our weakness, hmmm.

Nowadays, I preferred to confess and confide only to Allah because I am 100% sure that Allah will never betray me. Allah won't talk behind me. Allah will listen to me with no prejudice. Praying and confiding to Allah give me sense of peace and serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...