|Image Credited To Mr. Google|
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
Makes us love every tiny bit of this time.
They may make some nasty jokes
But these are definitely not about you
Cause you’re not like most
You’re so much fun to be with
I enjoy our time with you
Happy Birthday Mother-In-Law
May all your dreams come true!
|The right cake is my daughter's cake, choose by herself & the other one is for MIL|
|Nenek & Cucu potong cake..|
|Make-up mainan & set masak2 after few hours given to my daughter.. hahaha!|
Saturday, August 27, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
Good Day Everyone!
Yeah, no Wordless Wednesday entry from me on 24/08/2011, not because I didn't post one but because I wrongly set the auto-publish date to 27/08/2011 instead of 24/08/2011 and only realized it this morning... Seem like it have to be my next next week entry instead..
Okay, today I am going to do this favor for my blogger friend from oversea but Malaysian blogger also welcome to read okay.. It's about STRAIGHT TALKS, a kind of cell phone carrier from US. Malaysian reader, now you know why I said this post is especially for those who live in US and I guess you already know what this post are meant to be. So, do bear with me okay..
Now back to the main topic. Everyone love good service with less cost. Who's not? If I live in USA, I am going to say this to people who still stick to contract carrier when they have service such Straight Talks, "I love the idea that I feel richer with Straight Talks because I cut my phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on contract these day when you can have everything you need without one." There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception / connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. So American reader, Imagine the amount of money you could save switching to Straight Talks. What would you buy with the extra money you save? Another set of smartphone maybe..? Sound good right but wait till you read below:-
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees. Definitely everything you need
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. Yes, you can call a friend internationally!
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users! We do know that mom knows best.
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth® Even those who crazy about Hook, line and sinker go for it.
American/US reader, to me it's everything you need. If I live in USA, I might try it myself but unfortunately I am not. Straight Talks has been received load of positives feed back and you can just google it out to find out more.
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v-0MNzR98HQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
|Image Credited to cartoonstock.com|
Monday, August 15, 2011
|Image credited to robert.foo.my|
Saturday, August 13, 2011
- 'Kenapa potong rambut panjang? Sayangnye.' - from macik that live in same flat building.
- 'Kak Molly dah potong rambut ye.. Sayangnye..' - from SIL
- 'Sayang betul ko potong rambut..Ko sesuai rambut panjang' - from cuzzy and niece back at Sabah.
- 'I like your newest hair-do but I think you look better with long hair' -from hubby
|last pic with my long hair|
|1st pic with new hair-style|
Friday, August 12, 2011
|Image credited to Mr. Google|
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Sometimes they might be good but often they might be naughtySometimes they make me mad but often enough they me laughTheir laugh, their smile, their tear are essence of my lifeTheir existence give a new meaning to my life
Saturday, August 6, 2011
|Image credited to Mr. Google|
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Yep, that is the warning I am going to tell to this particular person. If you want to ask me whether this person is my co-worker then my answer is NO but she is co-worker of my husband who happened to live in same flat building as us.
|She will do anything except 'working'|
(All Image credited to The handsome Mr. Google)
Monday, August 1, 2011
While I was sorting out all the invoices/Purchased order/Delivery Order etc to be file, all of sudden I remember soalan cepumas from my dear hubby from last sunday..
|Image By Mr. Google.|