Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Been A Month Already


Hello everyone!

Actually I was hesitant to post about it because I don't really like to show off but I think it's okay if I just want to share the feeling of owning something we want for a long long time (^_^). 

On this day a month ago, a significant event took place: I got my very 1st own car, yay! The feeling?? Well, imagine the excitement a girl can feel when she get her most wanted doll...That's exactly how I feel that day, plus the nervous feeling and also the alertness of adding another chapter of debt in my life.. There were lots of obstacle during the process especially when my suppose to be guarantor back off (during my 1st application with a 2nd hand car). I was devastated and almost gave up but at some point I do understand her situation and I am not mad at her at all. Then I tried my luck one more time and this time I applied loan for new car and thank God, it was approved!


My Car Key

Some people might think that owning a car is just a sign of luxury life but to me, it no longer a luxury but a need, especially when you are working in area where no public transportation available like me (T_T).

I been driving by myself for a month now except for the 1st week, where my husband became my guide, driving in front of me to show how to tackle the traffic along the way to my workplace which is pretty challenging to me. Thank god, I survived the 1st month, except for one minor incident where I 'bergesel' with other car (@_@). Hopefully my driving skill will improve with times and I can drive to other place than Puchong since for time being I only dare to drive around Puchong and the highway to Semenyih where my MIL lives..

Well, that's all for now... Happy Working and Happy Monday everyone!

 P/S: Sorry, I won't post the pic of my car because MIL said it's not a good idea.. Myth huh?

5 comments:

  1. zaman skrg kereta lebih kpd keperluan ba kan..bkn mcm dulu2

    ReplyDelete
  2. nnt lama2 baru ko kasi upload gmbr kurita ko aa moy! so happy for u moy. manada show off ni moy. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats mandak. dui mana ada show off, keperluan bai tu. and sudah tentu kalo dpt kereta mestilah happy ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. upload gambr kereta boleh. tp jangan bg nampk pla number

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best show off moi, ko HARUS ber show off more about it hahaha!

    ...ada kurita ko bawaku jalan2...

    Next time you post gambar your car, blurring the plat number saja!

    p/s I like show off post (ko tanyalah c Just why I like it hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...