Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Sugar Paper" Havoc !

Last night right after dinner, my eldest informed me that he need 2 sheets of color paper and 1 sheet sugar paper for his art lesson today.. I was busy washing the dishes and since I did really not paid attention to his word, I just replied," hmmm.. Besok mama beli". ( hoping he will stop bugging me about it )

I thought he will go away & stop his detailed demand only to be bombarded with question I never expected," Mama, tau tak what is Sugar Paper?"

Then I realized that I don't know what the hell is Sugar Paper! To cover rasa malu, I asked my son, " how to spell it?"

" Maybe S.U.G.A.R  P.A.P.E.R kot, " he spelled it sardonically.. I think he knows that I don't know what is it exactly..*LOL*

So, I asked my hubby and he said," Kertas minyak la tu..Tidak pun Manila Card."
Wakakaka..I guess my hubby did not know what is it too.. *wink*

" It was like manila card tapi kasar sikit. Orang selalu guna untuk buat kad atau presentation." My son explained yet i still don't have a clue what is it.. 

I was irritated and annoyed with the fact that I don't know what is this "Sugar Paper" so I started to grumbling, " How I am gonna to buy it when I  don't know ape benda sugar paper? Cikgu tidak tunjuk contoh ka? bla..bla..bla..bla.. "

My son noticed this so he simply said," Susah apa mama. Just tell the stationery shop you want to buy sugar paper. Cikgu cakap dorang tau apa tu sugar paper." Nah, terkena lagi by my son..*sigh*

You know what? My son is right.. The shopkeeper did know what is it..

P?S:~Sugar paper is tougher type of colored paper. It also known as construction paper and normally available in large sheets. Originally, it was used for making bag to contain sugar.. I guess that's why it called as sugar paper.

4 comments:

  1. dulu time study.. plg suka mo p beli brg2 stationary ni.. pen kaler2 la.. kertas warna warni la.. heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. even me didn't know what is sugar paper. kalau saya, saya panggil kertas keras ja. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Just

    malu sia sama anak sia oo bila sia x tau apa tu "sugar paper"..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @.fadzmie.met.

    Me too just called that thing "kertas keras" or "kertas warna"

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...