Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rocking song of title "Animal"

When I was thinking on what I am going to write for my latest entry, I am kind of blank and have no idea on but then AWESOME song as below on air at MTV channel and I think, why not I write about it!




My kids love this song.. Whenever this song is on air, my kids will start dancing and singing along especially during the "oh oh I want some " part.. Our small house will turn mcm disko sekejap time ni lagu on air.. My hubby & I pun join because this song really awesome.. Even my youngest son pun know the chorus part.. Hahaha..Funny betul ba tengok si kecik shake his butt..

Maybe the lyrics is kinda of inappropriate for kids but I don't mind because they hardly understand the true meaning of the song. I mean, my kids just enjoy the music ba.

source: Google image
Actually I am not really big fan of Neon Tree, singer of this song because I am big fan of Green Day & Paramore but since the release of this song I start to like them not as much as the other 2 group though. In fact I don't know much about them before this song. ( I start to google about them only after I heard this song on air ). Biasa la, kalau 1 single meletup baru we start to get to know the singer kan..

Seem like need to stop typing because mo join dorang nyanyi dulu..
See ya later!

p/s:  Best oo ni lagu jadi senam aerobik punya background song... We sweat faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...