Monday, February 28, 2011

Wish Upon The Star

Source: Google
Do you remember being a kid, when the world  was full with possibilities? When we believed that we could change the world by making a simple wish?

Yup, I was one of those kid who make thousand of silly wish! When I make my 1st wish ( I was 8 years old that time ), I looked up to the sky with my hand clasped and my eyes closed then wished " I wishes that my family is wealthy ". At that time my father was struggling to support my big family where money always a problem and i guess that motivated me to make that silly wish..

Here is some of my thousand wish that I never forget until now:-
  • I wished Santa Clause will visit my village
  • I wished I can turn into mermaid
  • I wished I have a blue eyes
  • I wished Michael Jackson visit Sabah
  • I wished I can meet princess Diana

Hahahaha.. It's endless because I always wish something every single day! I still sometimes making wish upon the star but now I make a wiser and realistic wish that I can achieve. My father said that everyone can wish and there is no point of silly or stupid in wishing something because the main point in wishing is our intention. Nothing impossible and God willing if our intention is pure enough, we will achieve it in time..

So dear reader, what is your wish?

P/S :~
  1. I wish I will win a jackpot that I can pay my PTPTN loan in lump-sum amount and travel all over the   world! ( tua2 pun masih mo buat wish lagi..hihihi )

1 comment:

  1. hehe...so cute la haryati...(ekekek sy nda biasa panggil ko tunung)...sy pon buat byk wish dr kecik..tfp x termakbul...ngehehehhe

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...