Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Black Night

Sound horrifying huh? Actually it just that our kids-free Valentine's dinner turned out to be Family Valentine Day because our electricity was turn-off by TNB.. Yes, we got the LOVE LETTER and we already make the payment the same day we got the LOVE LETTER by TNB but due to some mistake on our side and TNB side, our electricity was not connected.. I am gonna tell how how was it happened okay..

The story begin on the noon of last Friday when my hubby went back home to fetch some stuff for my kids only to find out that our fuse was taken off and LOVE LETTER from TNB was put on our door grill. He didn't read the letter because we are expecting it ba . Since we can only take out money from bank on Saturday ( my cheque clear on Saturday ) so we decided to pay it on Monday morning and meanwhile we are using spare fuse (pssst... diam2 saja kio).

On Monday evening, after fetching our kids from their nanny, we found out that TNB haven't yet reconnect our electric power. My hubby call TNB hotline 15454 ( kalau tidak silap la ) and they told us to wait until 10pm.. Nah, terpaksa la we canceled our dinner and bring along the kids to do some shopping at GIANT instead.. After lepak2, Jalan2 keliling Giant for I guess 2 hour, we went back to check up whether the reconnection already done only to see that our flat still gelap-gulita..*sigh*

Hubby suda impatient.. He called again the hotline and this time he talked a bit harsh. The operator asked us the TNB acc number jadi kami pun rushing balik after buying foods at nearby pasar malam because the letter was left at home and we don't remember the acc number.

Sampai rumah ja, hubby opened the folded letter and realized that it wasn't our landlord name!!! Terkajut badak kami and I started to think the worst that I have to pay again and the money burn macam tu ja, meaning untung la siapa yg punya bill..*sob..sob*

After the operator said that we can cancel the payment and transfer it to our landlord acc then I felt a bit relief.. My hubby even asked for permission to use spare fuse to prevent any problem arise and granted.

I cannot enjoyed my off day yesterday because I was thinking of this problem and after we settled it this morning only I feel so much burden lifted from my shoulder..*FUHHH* 
Hopefully next year problem like this won't happen again.. However celebrating Valentines with my kids was fun and worthy..

The moral of the story kawan2, check you bill before you pay okay!!

Note: Next time I will double check dulu bill punya info before making payment. I hate fixing things due to carelessness because it's wasting time & energy. I rather take some times to do the checking than doing the same thing over and over again.. What about you???

2 comments:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...