Thursday, July 4, 2019

Hair Loss & Dandruff Treatment : Seborin Hair Tonic

Assalamualaikum..

My hair loss and dandruff problem are getting out of hand for the past few months.

Yep, I am getting bald and my scalp is producing 'snow-flakes'. I tried several brand of shampoo & conditioner for dandruff & hair fall control yet none give me satisfactory result.

Few days ago, I read reviews about Schwazkopf Seborin anti-dandruff Hair Tonic and Schwazkopf Seborin Active Hair Tonic. Some are goods and some weren't that good but I after pondering between its pro and con, I decided to give it a try. 

I bought mine from Shins Online Shop which cost me RM36 (400ml) and RM 32.40 (300ml) each. Hurm, a bit costly but still cheap compare to other well-known brand. Hopefully it will solve my hair loss and dandruff/scalp problem, InShaAllah..


My baldy head :(




3 comments:

  1. We normally have 80,000 to 120,000 hairs on the head. Hair falls and regrows with the passage of time. At some point, fallout of hair expedites due to different reasons. Dumped because of balding? Here is the Solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again and thank you.
    Using natural lice spray
    we can easily get rid of head lice.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...