Thursday, April 28, 2016

100PLUS OUTRUNNER NIGHT RUN 2016

Assalamualaikum..

On night of 16th April, despite of having slight fever and flu,  I participated the 100Plus Out Runner as my 2nd running event of year 2016. Since I have been hibernating from any kind of work out for almost 2 months beside not feeling well, I didn't put any target except hoping that I will able to cross safely the 15km finish line without any injuries.

I arrived at the starting point 25min early but still ended up at the back of the crowd because I have to queue up to use the toilet. Luckily I already warmed up a bit while waiting for my turn to use the toilet because the event gun off right after I managed to slip in among the huge crowd.

I was okay up until 8km when I started coughing badly and have to stop several times to catch my breathe. It not easy hokey! At 13km, I almost gave up because I feel a bit dizzy! Nasib baik sampai juga finish line, hah!

To me, overall, the event was another successful and well-organized running event; good traffic control, cheerful support/volunteer team, enough water station and appealing race kit. I personally love the white running t-shirt (by brooks) and the comely gold medal (^_*)v.

Yeah, abis juga larian 15km!
140th sound not bad ba kan.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...