Friday, March 1, 2013

Langkawi Trip Mission : Part 1


Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late update about this so-called solo trip of mine.. I know you all are so keen to hear about it right? (*silakan muntah...LOL).

I guess all of you already know where was my destination right? Yep, Langkawi! I choose this Island because I never been there and always wanted to go there but never got the chance.

I departed from LCCT at 1930hrs and reached Langkawi around 2010hrs and have to wait until 9.30pm for  my host - Kak Zue (hotel/room owner) to fetch me at the airport only to inform me that there was some mistake and I have to stay at her friend homestay for 1 night! Ok, I was shocked but at the same time grateful because she solved the problem and more thankful because I have a place to stay that night.. Cobaan on my 1st night in stranger place (*sigh)...

Free Map given by the car rental agency booth at the airport. It became my best friend during this trip :)
The next day, my original plan to go to Gunung Raya cancelled because I have to check out from Kak Zue's friend homestay and check in to my room at her place. So, I went to have a look at Pantai Cenang 1st and as what I read from reviews / blogs, this area was super-packed! The beach was fully occupied by foreigner who trying to get sun-tanned and also the locals. So was the hotel in this area!  All was fully booked until 15th Feb! There were not much I did on that 1st day but window shopping at the Cenang Area and later went to Kota Mahsuri and  the Monday Night Market to buy dinner..

This is the only area that less crowded at Pantai Cenang

Monday Night Market

I look fat in this pic..I loike..Oh My English! :P
Next day, drove to Gunung Raya with intention to do some hiking or trekking but this plan also aborted because of the warning from local people about snake that going down the mountain during dry season plus the car was running out of fuel..HMPPPFFF! kecewa lagi! However,  managed to cover area such as Black Sand Beach, Telaga Air Hangat, Durian Perangin Waterfall and Wildlife Park on that day. So terubat juga la kekecewaan di hati :P 

View from midway of Gunung Raya

I snapped this cute hungry monkey on the way back to the main road (at least)

Posing on the black sand :D


Hahaha.. Childish hey!
Posing dulu before doing the easy trekking to the waterfall
Pics of the waterfall
At the wildlife Park.. Hmmm, the park was as boring as the worker expression ..LOL!
Soaking my feet in the lukewarm water.. Not really as lukewarm as Poring tho :P

It's past 10pm now, so that's all for now.. To be continue in part 2!.. Hopefully will post it by tomorrow night? (*wink2)..

Oh ya, before you all started kutuk2 my 'fugly' pics, please be inform that I am no professional photographer and all pics took by my phone camera and also borrowed Olympus digital camera ok.. Wait till I have usin will buy those expensive DSLR  (*wink2).

Good night everyone!

6 comments:

  1. sepa yg tukang ambil gmbr2 ko tu?..
    ok juga ba gambar2 ko tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @StellaClaire-Richard Sia kai tebal muka minta tolong urang snap pic ni.. Kalu x, selca seja la..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time kita atur 2 org punya trip aa moy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, nda lah sa mau kutuk-kutuk gambar ko ni moi sbb semua pun lawa and natural!

    Nda tau bila sa bulih buat macam ni. Saturang2 mcm ko buat ni mesti mau berani owh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mesti best kan jalan saturang2..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just : Ba atur kita..haha!

    Wyne: Byk pics yg muka siring2 ambil sendiri ba moi.. Itu ja yg nda best kalu travel solo ni.. haizz

    Jue: Siuk juga la sbb suka hati kita mo pigi mana2 ba..haha

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...