Thursday, December 3, 2015

Get Well Soon Dear Mom

Mom admitted to hospital again. This time due to dengue fever. News that I received from my brother few hours ago. Already called my mom to ask how she is and she said she ia getting better yet my heart still in pain because I cannot rush back home to take care of her (*teary eyes). 

During a moment like this, I tend to hate everything that separate me from my mom; I hate the distance, I hate the expensive flight ticket, I hate my job, I hate my life and mostly I hate myself for unable to be by her side when she is not well. Kalau setakat hours driving, I will definitely drive back at this wee hour just to be with her(*sighed). All I can do for now is praying for her fast recovery.

Get well soon ama. I am really sorry for not being there with you. By hook or by crook, I will definitely visit you soon.

credited to Mr Google

2 comments:

  1. get well soon to ur mom moy.. ni laini klu bejauh kan..

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...