Thursday, December 31, 2015

Youngest Son 1st Day At Primary School

Believe or not, it's last day of 2015 and my youngest son happened to have his orientation day on this day. He is excited but I am not because I feel like not wanting him to grow up so fast (*sobs). Moreover, I am worried because he seem too small and frail for his age although he is one active boy. He is a shy boy so I hope he will able to adapt with the new learning environment and expand his social skills. 

Year 2015 will be soon become a past and I will treasure every single memory especially those moments I spent with my kids. That's the end of my ramblings for year 2015. Until next year, Happy New Year 2016! 

2 comments:

  1. Begitu jg feeling sa time yg kici sa masuk Darjah 1. Well, all the best to your son, sis. Active boy means he is smart. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terlampau aktif ni anak big sis tapi paling malas mo belajar, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...