Thursday, December 10, 2015

REDEEMING ASTRO CIRCLE POINT

After hesitating for quite sometimes, I heed to kiddos and hubby constant nagging and demand of watching Polis Evo; acclaimed local action movie last night although it's kind of stale movie. Biarlah cerita basi yang penting rakyat jelata puas hati
.
Though we can watch it online since it's already available but our home computer desktop is too small for 6 of us and we don't have longer HDMI cable to connect it to our TV, so I decided to  purchase Polis Evo movie on Astro First HD channel. The movie will be watchable for 48 hours non-stop, so sila tengok sampai muntah ok rakyat jelata sekalian, hahaha! Oh well, since I still have some points available,  I am eyeing those minion movie pack or maybe the vouchers for Dinoscovery entry fee package or.. Tamaha mode activated suda, haihhh!

I am not really sure but I think all Astro active account holder should have astro circle point accumulated so if you have one make sure you check your point thru Astro website because  there are numbers of interesting stuffs you can get for as low as 200 points. 

Regarding the movie, to be honest, I am really out-dated when it comes to Malay movies because I am NOT too keen with the plot and genre that our local movie maker tried to highlight but for Polis Evo, The plot is kind of typical,not so interesting drug case but I considered it as okay. The characters are interesting and entertaining. It's kind of our very own 'Rush Hour' movie la. I give it 7/10. I wonder if others noticed those few sec editing flaw in the movie tho. It;s too obvious, hehehe!

Okay, enough with this not so interesting thought of mine. Have a nice day ahead & happy long weekend for those working at Selangor!

Redeemed!!

1 comment:

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...