Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thing Happened For Reason - Be Strong My Brother..

Midnight is time that I spare for myself to lay down staring at the ceiling and think back about my life. Last night all of sudden I was thinking about my older brother. He is going through a very harsh stage of life right now yet he never show his true feeling to any of us including my mother who loves him so dearly.

When I think about him I feel that I am luckier than him though my earning is far from enough to support my big family because he is so lonely. He have a good career with excellent salary but nobody to share all of those thing he have. He a daughter but his relationship with his daughter is altered because of the mother doing.




Recently during Christmas day, I was able to see him again after few year lack of communications due to my cowardliness and embarrassment. I am so happy to see him but I am taken aback with the longing look in his eyes when he played with my kids. At that moment I knew that he is in misery. I know about his problem through my mother but my brother tried to act that he is okay when I asked him about his life, his daughter and said he will going to see her soon.

Though I am not as close to him as my other brother, Peter but I loves him and adores him. Thinking of his condition wretched my heart. My father once said to me that everything happened for reason but I can't think a single reason on why should my brother life become complicated like this. I know he is stubborn and he even have a  tantrum but other than that he is a kind  guy and he deserve happiness in his life.


I prays that he will find happiness in his life. I am grateful because I still have my kids though things always find foul with me.. No matter what happen, I believe that God is watching over us all.. We only have to put our faith in God..

To my brother, please don't give up your hope and expectation in life. Things happened for reason. Our father will always watching over us from above. Remember, you still have us by your side and we will always support you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...