Monday, December 20, 2010

From Internet Surfer to Novel writer =)

It feel likes been ages since my last entry..
There is communication error regarding to my company internet line and still on process of recovery.
I lodged a report to TM customer hotline (100) since last Tuesday and until now there no proper action been made except for their constant call asking us whether the connection is still got problem or not..

Working without internet really slow me down since I am used to do 2 things at the same times.. While I wait for any delivery order and invoices being printed, I surfed the net.. I also chatted with my online friends but since last Tuesday I feel like my world is boring without internet. Yes, I am able to do my task faster but i have nothing to do after I done everything..




I am writing a novel to fill up my leisure time nowadays. I always wanted to do so but keep post-phoning it. Now I have a lot of free time so I decides that it's time for me to do it..
I hope I am able to finish writing it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...