Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Relaxing the Blurry Mind

3 more days before 2011 yet here I am with my blurry and mingling mind that just now I was staring to the monitor for quite sometimes, like I was frozen for a moment before I start to type down this entry.




Sometimes this condition happened to me because I am too engrossed with my thought on about how fast time passed by. My mind is trying to grasp this fact and I think it stop to function properly due to thousand of memory flashed back that I couldn't put it into words! My mind is like a mixed-up puzzle that I need to rearrange it back to get the picture back.

This condition also happened to me when I am too nervous or anxious about sometime that my mind will acted to block my nerves system that caused me to froze for a while.. Yes, it is really hilarious but that's me and I am used to it.. It's not a bad condition and I think 9 from 10 person happened to face the same condition as me.

Whenever this happened, all I have to do is ~ Take a deep breath ~ Think of the blue ocean ~ Think of My kids smiley face ~ RELAX~ and I will be okay few minutes later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...