Monday, September 24, 2012

I Miss You Daddy

You never said “I’m leaving”
You never said “goodbye”
You were gone before I knew it,
And only God knew why.

There are no words to tell you
Just what I feel inside
The shock, the hurt, the anger
Might gradually subside

A million times I’ll need you
A million times I’ll cry
If Love alone could have saved you
You never would have died

In Life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
That no one could ever fill

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didn’t go alone
For part of me went with you
The day God took you home

Things will never be the same
And although it hurts so bad
I will smile whenever I think of our memory
I will smile whenever I hear your name
And be proud you were my Dad.

This beautiful poem is dedicated to my beloved deceased father (30 Julai 1939 - 24 September 2006). Rest in peace bapa, you will always in my heart and prayer.


Poem credited to turnbacktogod.com

3 comments:

  1. RIP .. God bless u and ur family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP.. Daddy's Girl pula sis ni kan??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wen: Thanks :)

    Aki: Thanks! I am the youngest of 14teen siblings ba, jadi mmg daddy's girl..hehehe1

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...