Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Kaamatan Day 2013


Hello peoples!

At the moment I m on vacation with my kids. They are super-excited with this vacation because it's been a while since they go for cuti2 Malaysia. Where?? Hehe, wait for my updates hokey (*smile).

Actually I just wanna wish 'Happy Kaamatan Day' to all Sabahan especially my families and friends and 'Happy Gawai Day' to all Sarawakians. Friendly reminder from me; Safety first, please don't drink and drive. Kalau mau minum sampai kalapik pun, minumlah tapi biarlah kalapik di rumah, jangan kalapik di tempat yang tidak diingini kio...

Until next post, good day and peace no war(^^) v

posted from Bloggeroid

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahah... sampat lagi ko moy! Ba, enjoy ur vacay! Ada FM kaitu sana aa??? hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, punya smart nie. Bah, happy holiday with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tunung, was at Wyne's place noticed your callsign and busybody over.
    Its the school holidays now?
    Wow! You have 4 kids? Looking at your very attractive self sure don't look you a mom of 4.
    You have a happy holiday and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vacations. Feels I need it every month. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...