Friday, September 26, 2014

Express From Zalora

Yeay! Zalora Express just made my day (^_^)v ...I put my order yesterday (around 11.45am ) and received it this morning at 11.15am. That's considered super fast hey because my previous order normally took 2 days to reach my place.

I been doing quite a lot of purchase from Zalora lately (*thanks to my boss for giving me all those vouchers) and thankfully with no fuss at all except for misunderstanding here and there that Zalora team resolved in a short time.

I am a bit down this week because of some heart matter *err, tiada kaitan dengan jiwang-jiwang punya hal kio! To kill that feeling I do what most typical women love to do; shopping !!

Jadi kurang la stress sia?? Yep, kurang sikit la...It does help distracted me from thinking too much hehehe.. 

Ehhh, macam lari tajuk sudah ni!! So better I stop now or lagi berbatu-batu menyimpang dari tajuk kihkihkih!

                               Thanks Zalora for the super fast delivery and Happy Friday everyone!
Express delivery - 2 thumbs up!

2 comments:

  1. Mmg biasa sy order 1 hari smpai sdh moy. Kira nda sampai 24hours la. Tp mmg kalau mmg tgh down kan, shopping on9 therapy jg kann.. hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selalu 2 hari baru sampai kalu sia moi tapi ni kali cepat pula hehehe
      Kan, bikin therapy juga tapj kalu teda budget bikin tambah stress pula...kihkihkih

      Delete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...