Monday, March 16, 2015

Malaysia Women Marathon 2015: 21Km Finisher

I participated in the Malaysian Women Marathon on 8th March 2015 and this time I went for the Half Marathon which is my 2nd Half Marathon. I hope to beat up my 1st half marathon times which was over 3 hours and surprisingly I managed to reach the finish line faster than my last half marathon, yay! ITBS occurred after 15km and onwards but not as severe as my 1st half marathon because I still able to slowly run and sprinted 200 meters to the finish line, hahaha! Happy? Yeah, I am indeed! Siapa pun mesti gembira kan kalau dapat capai target (*smile).

As always my only method of training is my 2-3 times, 30 minutes to 1 hour jogging before fetching my daughter from school or during weekend and I never really try LSD training. My longest distance while jogging is 6-8 Kilometers depending on my mood and tummy, LOL! Siapa juga buli lari kalau tu perut bergedang minta isi kan,hehehe. However, I do yoga on daily basis though I only practice easy and beginner  pose especially those that related to curing and strengthening the ITBS.

Okay, enough with my insignificant training method, errr it's not even a training actually kan. Kalau suka-suka seja ikut lari-lari mo kumpul medal memang teda hati mo buat proper training kali, eh kah it's just me, wakaka! Well, overall the event was a successful one ( to me) despite of few flaw here and there but nothing is perfect. I have a great and fun time during the run but I wish that my friends can join me next year (*finger crossed). Yeah, I will definitely run again in this event next year! 

Sharing here few shots of me from the day of the event and also the official result (mine) and pics taken at MWM photo booth at the race-kit collection venue:-
 
Before run posing :P
Happy face after completing my 2nd half Marathon :D
Holding my finisher medal or should I say finisher tag '_*
Awesome caricature
Tiny finisher medal that look like those soldier tag
Official result :D
Pic taken from Malaysian Women Marathon photo booth.
That's all for now and until next story, have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Waah half marathon sdh o..sya blm prnah join lg running event ni. This yr mau try ikut 1 or 2 la at least hehe congrats! Fit mama ba ni...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...