Sunday, February 14, 2016

Worst CNY Holiday Ever

Post title is enough to describe how I feel about this year CNY holiday. That is why I don't like last minute decision because it never turn out well in the end, grrrrr! 

Past is the past yet I couldn't stop myself from blaming us, yep hubby and me for following and trusting those people (don't want to mention any name) that they will prepared a good CNY escapade plan. If only I knew that they won't follow the plan, I will not cancelled the hotel booking I have made earlier, grrrr! 

To be honest I was really pissed off that I feel like wanna say out loud what I feel inside but I managed to reign myself because I don't want to start a feud with them. It's not good for the kids and for hubby too. Thanks hubby for the patience of those people and me. I knew he was in dilemma yet he still choose our family over them. I feel sorry for him because he is trying his best to make everyone happy yet he suffer in the end because those people easily tossed him aside for not having much like them. 
Mata sepet due to the blazing sun
Alhamdullillah, despite all of those bitter feeling, we still managed to have our family happy moment at Genting at midnight, 1st day of CNY. Kids were enjoying the cold 16 degree temperature, walking around the 1st world resort, LOL! 

Hubby and kids
Kids and me
Midnight walk in misty road at Genting Highland
Oh well, there go my post of the worst CNY holiday ever. Going to bed soon since tomorrow will resume working. Happy Monday and Happy working people!

4 comments:

  1. Gong Xi Fa Cai moy! Alaaa... tu yg nda siok tu kan moy klu nda buat apa yg sdh kena plan. Hmm.. Mcm sia ingat ada kamurang naik Genting jg dulu tgh2 mlm.. bila sdh tu aa..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan moi.. Suda plan2 pas tu x pula jadi, haihhh bikin spoil mood betul..
      Ya ada tu kami tgh2 mlm pi genting tapi sia pun lupa suda..hahaha

      Delete
  2. Hi, I guess sometimes things don't work out to our expectations. But whatever it is, your children's fun and enjoyment comes first.
    Have a great year.
    Best regards,
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, agreed with you uncle Lee!
      Thank and you too have a great year ahead!

      Delete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...