Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy 9th Birthday Daughter

Assalamualaikum.

My only daughter turned 9 yesterday. She is no longer the only grand daughter (hubby's side) because this year 2 more grand daughter added to the family tree. 

Nothing much change in her habit and character since last year story . She is still my shy and soft tomboyish princess who like to play in her own kingdom. However I noticed that she is stubborner than her brothers, a trait that I guess she inherit from me, LOL

Happy birthday sumandak mama! Mama will always pray for your success and happiness. May Allah blesses you abundantly and may your grow up to be a solehah daughter here and hereafter..(Aaminn!)
my 9 years old sumandak
family pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...