Monday, December 5, 2016

Ear Piercing For Her

After countless time delaying, finally daughter brave up her guts and made up her mind to go for ear piercing. Oh ya, it was her decision to have an ear piercing, not mine. Le daughter really have her own mind in everything.

It only cost RM14 for the piercing services (together with pair of silver earring). I thought she won't cry but I was wrong because she was wailing after the 1st shot on her right ear. Hubby have to console her for few minutes and let her bite into his arm so that the piercing guy can proceed with the other ear.

Well, i think the process was painless compared to my experience 29 years ago. Mine was done by my grandmother (mom's side) with special made bamboo thread and a pair of gold earring as a gift from my grandmother. It was one painful experience but it didn't deter me from getting more ear piercing as I grew up, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...