Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8TH RAMADHAN IN MY LIFE..

I learn to fast for the 1st time on year 2002. Its really hard for me since i love to eat very much and training myself to stop thinking about delicious food is really hilarious experience. But Alhamdulillah, I managed to go through the whole month except for few exceptional days for woman.
Though i must confess that I am not a good Muslim because i am lack of knowledge about Islam in many aspect and still in process of learning but I know quite a lot about Ramadhan, thanks to my my mom-in-law and sis-in-law and also my husband..
This year is the 8th Ramadhan in my life and I am really excited about it..
Hopefully i will learn and redeem my self during this sacred month..

2 comments:

  1. sia teda prob mau puasa sbb sia ni bkn 'eater'. hehehe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just terus terang sia ckp, dari dulu sampai skrg sia ni terlampau suka makan, tu sbb ada susah sikit masa mula2 belajar puasa.. kalu ingat balik, lucu pula sia rasa...

    ReplyDelete

Million Thanks for Leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...